Sunday, April 26, 2009

Someone kill the SST's! x_x

I am very tired from the SST's. It's gay! and pointless.. stupid stupid. I am still not done yet. I need one more than I would be done with the first one. Ha...
Today was okays. I got the song Map the soul stuck in my head all day long. I know the first part of the song now. Haa~. I spent the day mostly with Juana. I went to chinatown with Juana and my aunty, then Ala Moana. Then I came home. Juana just left a few minutes ago. Her mom just came pick her up.

Bale- There's one at Chinatown. I've never been in there before, but my uncle enjoys going there. My aunty took me there today. At first, I wanted to order the Tuna sandwich. But my aunty ordered Combo instead. I didn't like it. It wasnt my type of food. But my cousin and aunty liked it very much. :X It was too cold for my teeth, haa, too much candy and cavities. And it was sour. I don't like sour things. In fact, I hate them. And that place smelled. It was dirty, everyone put their feet up on the chairs. x___x.

Animation Addict- I believed this is a new store. Because I've never seen it before. It was at Ala Moana. Dudeeee, that store was sooo awesome. It had all the cool stuff. It had clothes, and a bunch of bags and necklases, even pencil cases. It had Hello Kitty, TokiDoki, Domo, and a bunch of Harajuku Lovers! I saw this really cute harajuku lovers jacket. But it was too expensive for me. Haa >___>"

Muahhh~ Little kevie had learned how to kiss today! Hehe, so cutee. When you say "kiss" in chinese, he will kiss you on the cheeks. It's soo cute.

My gosh, it's sunday tomorrow already. I think I will be out all day, not sure. But I wouldnt want to. Because I still have soo much homeowrk to doD: I have to finish my SST[gay gay gay!] which I only got the first part. Then I have to write my Japanese essay. >__> which I dont think 1/4 of the class will even do..After that, I have my math quiz on Monday. I still have to study study for it. Lastly, I have my script to finish my social studies.




I will upload a picture I take everyday. This is a picture I took while I was in the car going to Ala Moana. As you can see, the weather was very beautiful. Sunny, no rain, cloudy skies. Haaa, I feel like those weather man.. Oh and you can see the ship at the back. (: