Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swine flu~

It's all over the world, watch out people!
Ehh, I just printed out all my homework, 6 pages! >____>" But I still have other hw to finish..
So tired, I just want to lay on my bed and fall asleeeeep.
Today, was okay.
But Math really pissed me off.
Math-pd3 We had a quiz. I understood most of the things, and I studied last night. The test was pretty easy for me. It took me about 12 minutes to finish everything. I double checked. We still had so much time left. I doubled checked again. But the thing that really pissed me off its, I GOT ONE WRONG. ONEEEEE, i got the sign wrong! I put the answer as negative when the answer was positive. My goshh, what's been wrong with me. I never get 100%, always SOO CLOSE. I keep getting one point off, two times in a row! So not fair.
Lunch - After lunch, I was walking with Anna. She was talking about someone and somethings. All the things she said sounded so true. That someone was showing all the signs that she metioned. But sometimes, that person confuses me with other signs. I am not sure. I am confused. But the question is, do I want it to be true? or do I just want it to be how it is. The answer is, I don't know. Sorry, I am confusing you with my confusions. >___>"


I should probally go now. Its 10 something, I am very tired, and I really want to fall asleep.
Oh yeah, picture (:
I didnt take any pictures today, because all I did today was school and home. So I will post a picture I took yesterday. I took this picture of Kevin at my great grandma's house yesterday. Ha, there's toliet paper at the back of Kevin.

Period 5, japanese first period tomorrow. Yay, my relaxing class.^___^