Let's make this quick, I doubt that I can, but its 11:16 right now, and I am very tired.
Today was math day, I had to go back to school, because I am in the math team. For more info, read yesterday's blog. Well anyways, today was pretty awesome(x
&& How do you like my new background, pic and song? ;D Pretty awesome? (:
morning- Woke up at 6...Watched some fahrenheit music videos on my phone.. Woke up woke up at 6:30. My mom drove me to school, I kept teasing her by saying that I was very worry, because it was her first time driving alone. But really, I wasnt worry at all, I trust her driving skills(: Got to school, thought I was the first one, because I arrived at 7:18; but no, Henry had to beat me>O. Other people arrived. We moved around tables in the libaray, the elementary kids came.
Middle of the day- 4 Elementaries came. 40 kids. I saw Mrs.N and this other teacher, dang i forgot her name from Salt Lake Elm. Mrs.N didnt remember me): How sad.. But the other teacher did, but I cant remember her name O: I saw Joyce Huang. Jesse's sister. I was pretty surprised, I didnt know she was smart.haha.. As all the kids were up in the classrooms testing, us math team people were just in the libaray, gambling, doing nothing.. We gambled. I got bored, I started playing with Henry's phone. haha....
Then everyone started braiding my hair, It was very weird having all these people touching my hair that the same time... Abraham was braiding my hair>____> so was christina. Hahaaa..
The elementay kids finished. Mrs.Mew chosed me, abraham, henry and skylar to correct their tests. Ahhh, I didnt like correcting tests, i did that last year, but with Andy^____^. I am not as luck this time, I had to correct with Abraham....-__- I got bored, so I was texting Janey the entire day.. lol.
Then the Casino began.
Casino- Lets Gamble people! I liked the poker table, so Me and Henry were in charge of that table. All the elementary kids were betting and plaing, they crack me up, with their imaturity, is that a word? haha. but yeah, it was pretty fun watching them. But dang, they were good. It was like crazy, and wild. They were all screaming and yelling "give me my money!!" -__-" These people won like $15,000. And I had to count them that much money..ahhhD: FINALLY, it ended(:
Awards Assembly- I betted with Henry, $1. I bet that Salt lake was going to win. Henry bet on Moanalua. They both got a lot of trophies, they were so much better than when I was at Salt Lake. I felt so stupid. haha. xPP. Joyce got 2 trophies, I was so surprised.. she smart! Because her brother looks pretty stupid to me, so I thought she would be stupid too, but she wasnt.O: haha. But yeah, at the end Salt lake got 4 trophies, and Moanalua got 4 also. It was a tie. But Saly lake got the finaly big trophy, wooot woot(:
Lunch - We were in the Computer lab eating pizza. I was bored so I went on the computer, it was on Disney.com So I just stayed on that web site and played Mickey Mouse games. Haha, Henry thought it was gay-_- but Farin enjoyed itO: Then I started soompi-ing again, and googled Fahrenheit and BBT pictures, I made Henry feel gay. HAhaha, againxD ;
Home- Henry's mom came. She gave me a ride. I liked his dad better-_- haha.But yeah, she gave me a ride home(: I came home. Watched this drama. It ended. Finally, it was kinda lame the drama. but happy ending, yay--
Gotta go sleep now, before dad gets mad.
OH NOOO, tmr is Mother';s day..ahhh. I have nothing.. lol...yeahh.
Yay, mothers! We love you, you guys are awesome. haha