Pd3 Algebra- We had our test. It was pretty hard, even though I studied over 5 hours for it.. I am not sure if I will do good on it, but i hope I will.. She passed back our chapter 9 test. I got a 91% before, she changed the scores and stuff. And I got 100%;D During break, I didnt see other peoples, except Bender, Luis, and Alyson. So I went to talk to them, I showed them my test. HehexDD. Bender kept saying "Phhhsttt, you got like 6 wrong, I only got one wroong!" -___-" And Luis was talking about 8A having smart peoples;D. 8B-retards. HhehehexP.
Pd4English-We did silent writting, third time this week. I wrote alllll about MFBBT this time, I named all of them, then described them. (:
Lunch- I ate, nothing speical. After lunch, I went to the usual spot, didnt see any one of my friends.O: Then Bender came, I was wondering why he was alone. He told me that Henry threw up in socials. O: >___> SWINE FLU. OMFG. Haha, nah nahh. But yeah>__>. People asked me to sign their yearbooks, I signed them. On Antonio's, I put "You are a big jerk"! Haha, cuz he told me to, I was gonna put "You cool Mexican!" But he said not to ):
Pd6-Social Studies- We had the review game again, I dont like that game, people will found out how dumb I atcually am. lol. I went up twice today, didnt answer neither of the questions. One of the question was "Which state was the first to seceed?" -___-" I knew the answer, but Rachel beat me to it.. Mr.N kept teasing me>O Haha. He kept saying that I am in a gang.
He said to the entire class:
-You might not know this, but Helen is actually in a gang, she's the gang leader. That gang is very creepy/scary. They don't say much, they just do. I wont do anything to Helen because if I do, I will disappear the very next day. xDD
-Maddie and Shaneika was late for class. Mr.N asked them why, they said they had to clear out their lockers. Mr.N said : Are you guys sure that you are just lying, you are just protecting your gang leader?! *Points to me-___-* HahaaaxP.
-You guys should all take the Banquet pics, so when you grow up, you can see how innocent, cute you guys looked. And Helen can look at the young days where she had no tatoos. xDD. Then everyone was like HELEN HAS TATTTOOOS?! hahaaa.
Mr.N is funny, and a good teacher. I wish I will be in his class again for 10th grade^^
I got home. I was talking to Sally and Kristine on MSN. Sally is becoming more obsessed with Fahrenheit now, thanks to MEEE(: It's fine as long as she doesnt take my guy;D
So this is how it goes:
Helen's future husband- JIRO.
Helen's future boyfriend- Calvin.
Helen's fufure best friend- Aaron.
Helen's future uncle- WuZun.
xD
Haha. And she kept showing me these pics of them, I kept staring at themm. And We talked about my future with JIROOOOOO, Hahahaaaa. DID YOU KNOW HE ALREADY HAS A GF IN REAL LIFE. fckkkk>_________> Heheee..
Them us and Kristine talked about june5th, what we are going to do after promotion..
I told them to do somehting epic, not so normal[movies and mall-___-] they were like GOOD IDEA. Like jump off a cliff. Hahaaaa. I kept telling them to take a walk in the graveyard. I kept saying that, Sally got pissed.O: Then we had like all these weird ideas. Haha. But it narrowed down to some of these: 1.Bowling. 2.Beach. 3.Forgot what else we came up with. But I wanna go BOWLINGGG.

Here's a picture Sally showed me.
MY FUTURE HUSBAND AND BOYFRIEND LOOKS fcking hotttt in this picture! ^___^
MY FUTURE HUSBAND AND BOYFRIEND LOOKS fcking hotttt in this picture! ^___^