By looking at my title, you can tell that I am not happy. I am angry. I am fucking mad.
What the fuck was she thinking? So fucking stupid. And why did she mention me? Gosh.
poop[Henry] says:
fine
we tie her down
cut off her toes w/spoons
then we punch her stomach may times
then we cut off her fingers w/calculators
poop says:
hi bender!!!!!!!!!!!!
poop says:
tis felix
Helenn[Choc7?;D] says:
lmfao
xD
Today was not so good.
Pd6- Mr.N gave us a lecture. Dont know why but he was super mad. He talked about how hard it is to live a life. How many things there is for us to think about it. And hobos/bums. <- what he always talks about. He talked about how many things we'll have to pay for when we live on our own. He asked who would wanna move out right now, if they had the chance to. A few kids raised their hands. Retards, I thought. There's no way they can pay for the things they need in life. Whenever he gives those lectures. I can't help but think about my future. And it always motivates me to work harder, do whatever it will take to get a good job. He made it sound like the world is so scary, he said he can barely survive, and he's a teacher. I thought teachers get good money..
After school - I stayed after school to work on my chapter 9 test, with majority of my classmates. It was so hard that it took us the class period, advisory, and after school to finish. Even though it was open notes, it was still very hard. I felt so confused on this test. It's pretty rare. Then after, Janey's parents gave me a ride. Janey's phone is cool. Esp her wallpaper. xD