Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So hot!

Last night, when I was trying to fall asleep, I threw up. I think everything I ate for the past two days came out. It was horrible. I started crying. But I felt soooo much better after I threw up. Maybe things were better when you dont hold it in. Before I threw up, I was trying my best to hold it in. Cuz I used to throw up pretty often, and I hated that.

I think I have a fear of the chinese dinner foods now. Esp the Fried Sweet shrimp things. Walnut Shrimps? Yeahh. Everytime I see them/smell them, I feel like puking. My mom is eating them right now, ahhh.

This morning, my other aunty and uncle picked up my uncle from the airport. He just got back from China today. We went to Chinatown.YumCha>___>. Then we went to Waikele. We just got home. I think we are going out for dinner tonight.. not sure. IT BETTER NOT BE CHINESE FOOD!