Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer, school.

New Background.
Like my new background?
I like it.
The only thing on my '09 summer to do list is:
To see a shooting star.
^^

Summer School,
It was very very dang hot.
Me, Kristine, Sally and Kelly walked there at around 7:35.
Us, and Summer and Vincent were all in the same class.
The teacher was okay.
It was funny how we do things by "songs"
He gives us work, and we have to complete them within the number of songs played.
We had to fill out "about me" sheets.
Me&Kristine put the same things,
What do I like to do:
Watch Asian Dramas.
What interests me:
Asian dramas, fob clothes.xD Computer.
What do I dislike:
Summer, hot weather.
Haaaa.
Then we had break, we just walked around.
We then got back, and stuff.
It was SO SO HOT.
Ehhhh>___>
Since one day at Summerschool equals one week for regular school days.
We will be having about 5 projects?
And he will introduce us on the first one on Monday.
Oh, how great.
But it was pretty fun today. xD heehee.
I got about 4 homeworks from today,
but I will just do it tomorrow..

New blogging format.
I like blogging like this.
Heehe, it looks to neat.
I saw this girl's blog,
and she did it like this.
And I thought it was pretty cool,
so ^______^

And I will only be blogging when something special happens,
which means I will not be blogging daily.