Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yi Shou Love Song.

Hmm, havent blogged for a while.. Been too busy with all the physics work; all those tests/ projects.
I am not in the mood of blogging, cuz someting, Hmm or should I say someone really pissed me off.

On sunday; Fathers day. We went to the zoo, our first time going to the Honolulu Zoo. That zoo was ehh>____> They need more people to clean it, it was soo dirty. And empty, they need more animals. They dont even have LionsO: What is a zoo without lions?! My mom kept saying how the GuongZho zoo was sooo much better. Haha I remember going to that one~ The best part was the big monkey, what are those call? I forgot, but it starts with an O.. haha.... The other part was the chimpanzee.[sp?] We were watching them fight, we were very close to the glass window. Then all of a sudden, one just like ran over to the glass window, and BAMMMM! Slam his body against the glass. o___o it was sooo loud, i screamed. Hahaa~ Kevin didnt even get scared-.-

My throats been hurting.
Got 4 chinese manhua magazines from Justin today..
He said he brought it at The Cultrual Plaza, I didnt know that they sell it there.. and only 9$ O:
Then after school, we followed him to the parking lot, cuz we wanted to see which car was his..
So stalkerish like>_____> Hahaaa.