Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wait...

At the park. Super sunny. And who the fck just texted me. Fcking stupid

Edit-
Let me add more to yesterday's blog post. I blogged by texts. ITS COOL, JANEY! Since I have about 60 texts left.. I got three texts from someone yesterday, I dont know who it was. But that person is stupid. Gosh, get a life ==.
So yesterday, My mom woke me up by screaming at my ears. She wanted me to go take a walk, she thinks i need more exercise, which i probably does. x_x
So I got up, changed and stuff. Then me, Kevin and her started walking to the shopping center.
== at 8:30 in the morning, when i could be at home sleeping..
We went to McDonalds, and ordered our breakfast. Then we walked around the shopping center.
Then we went to this park, the one across from Century West?
Then we walked home.
At night, we went to uncle's house to eat dinner. Everyone was there, yay yay.
My aunty gave me a shirt she bought from China.
;D

Janey and Darian; I read your comments. And I replied. ^^