Friday, July 31, 2009

D:

Today, I had to wake up early.. D:
I was super tired.
Sally came to my house, we walked to Kristines.
Alyson and Kristine were already waiting at the bus stop.
We all walked to school.

My cap class is o_____o....
I know almost all of them, but never talked to them before.
The only friend i have is Alyson ):
Ms.S talked.. talked.. the other teachers talked..
The student teacher from last year was there.
The girl with Mr.Nakata.

Then we had assembly.
It was super hot, and kinda O__o?
Then we had the campus tour.
Just walked around.. and stuff.
Then Alyson and majority of the people went to pay.

I walked to take pictures.
Talked to Kristine Sally Henry and Janey..

After we got our pictures.
Me Sally and Kristine walked to Mr.C's class.
We said Hi to him, and talked to him for a while.
Kristine got biology and all the changes she did to our schedule.
While me and Sally didnt.

So we went to the counselor to changed it..
I dropped PE for Biology.
><

Finally, we walked home.

So far-
Only Vincent and Sally are in my classes. But only one.
Wahhh- ):
I am scared now..


I came home, and slept for 4 hours?
Super tired.