I havent blogged in a while; its not cuz I have nothing special to blog about.
Its cuz I've been pretty busy; cant find the time to blog..
Sorry.
I wil just summarize everything since I have to go soon. ><
July 4th- My birthday and Independence day.
Me and my family had a big dinner with lots of people at my house.^^
Got an Itouch. I got to choose between a DSi, Wii, and Itouch. I chose itouch._.
then We went to watch fireworks. Super awesome.
Thanks for all the presents. (:
July 5th- Hiking.
Me and my cousins, aunty went hiking. Hawaii Loe? something like that.
We were crazy, climbed 5 mountains, super steep. It was horrible.
It doesnt really have trails. ==
And there wasnt much people. The 5 hours we spent there, we only saw like about 10 people..
Scary...
It was so steep that my aunty fell, and the didnt feel good.. she was about to faint. D:
She got a cut and started bleeding...
It was so scary, the forest; reminded me of the scene from Twilight..
Super scary when me and Juana walked through the forest by ourselfs...
It was getting dark too.
We had one mountain left till we finished the whole thing, you can touch the clouds if you
went to the last mountain. We didnt get there. We quit when we were so close.
It was so steep that we had to climb ropes up the hills...
So now;
My legs, feet, ARMs, shoulders hurt like crazy.
I couldnt really walk today...
Just sat in my chair the whole day...
D: