School today was nothing special.
We did what we do everyday; but...
I helped Justin today! Haha. We helped him cheat on the quiz.
He got only one wrong; yays!
Its not our fault for cheating like this today. The answers were right there.
So.. why not be smart? ;)
We did what we do everyday; but...
I helped Justin today! Haha. We helped him cheat on the quiz.
He got only one wrong; yays!
Its not our fault for cheating like this today. The answers were right there.
So.. why not be smart? ;)
After School- A trip to Shopping center&Libaray
Me and Kristine were feeling hungry; so we asked Justin to take us to McDonalds.
He did.
We went to the McDonalds, I think we were the first mohs summer school people to get there.
We ordered Snack Wraps. Of course ^^
ManKit wanted to go to the libaray; so we called him.
He said he had to eat lunch first..
So we waited for him in McDonalds-
This old lady came sat with us since there were no empty seats.
Then she started talking to us about:
Her granddaughter(from KMS);Grades;School;Chinese(so racists);boyfriends;chinese boys.
o______o - I know
We hurry and finished our food,then left. lol
We went to Longs; finally. Man kit called and said he was here.
We walked to the Library.
We walked around the library. ManKit didnt want to ask for the application form.
He said he was too nervous. So we walked around. Got some mangas, sat down, and read.
Finally. He felt like he had to go ask for a form.
We were teaching him how to ask for a form. He didnt want to go, he kept begging us.
lol. He then went and got one. Cuz we wouldnt help him.
He came back, he then asked me what some of the questions on the form means. Hahaa.
I teased him by saying he was so pro at filling out these kinds of forms cuz he had so much experience
He got so mad at me. Haha. he was like "DONT TALK TO ME. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THAT FACT?! " Lmfaooo.
That dude is funny
Then he finished the form.
We were bored so we played tic tac toe. He said he was the king of tic tac toe.
I didnt believe him, so I challenged him, and I lost twice. ==
Then he challenged Kristine, and he lost twice.! haha^^
He's no more the king~
He got super mad, again. He said to Kristine:
"dont talk to me. I am never playing against you again. *looks at me. Lets play Halen! " xD
Then we I took pics of them two.
He wanted to see the pics of my phone, he wouldnt show us his phone unless we show him ours.
That dude --
Then me and Kristine were teaching him how to pronounce our names.
haha. He spells my name with an A. Halen ==
It was getting late, so we left.
We walked over to the shopping center. He had to buy eggs from Safeway. Rofll.
He didnt want us to go with him; cuz he doesnt want us to see the
Buying egg side of him
hahahhaa. So we walked without him, we were looking at stores.
Then he called and ask where we were- then he walked over ==
We walked home.
Kristine teased him about Longs not hiring him.
He said"Phst, they just dont want to hire a handsome guy like me. I am too handsome for them"
While we were walking. He slammed into the fence. LMFAOOOOO.
He cant walk straight now, since hes getting so old.xPP
He said "People who are smart on the upperbody(Brain) doesnt do good on lower body"
Thats why he cant walk straight. Hahaaa.
He went home. Me and Kristine walked home too.

Ty and Vincent. See the cool mustache Kristine drew? lol
Oh and Chris is at the back.

From Tuesday.
We thought this was a cool pic, cuz you can see:
My cool shirt from HK. My cool Jacket. And
Cool bag.
And Kristine's cool peace sign.
lol.

From Kristine's phone. I look chubby.
The lightning is cool.
Makes us look white. Haha

Took this when the phone was inside the desk.
haha.
I think this pic is cool.

He did.
We went to the McDonalds, I think we were the first mohs summer school people to get there.
We ordered Snack Wraps. Of course ^^
ManKit wanted to go to the libaray; so we called him.
He said he had to eat lunch first..
So we waited for him in McDonalds-
This old lady came sat with us since there were no empty seats.
Then she started talking to us about:
Her granddaughter(from KMS);Grades;School;Chinese(so racists);boyfriends;chinese boys.
o______o - I know
We hurry and finished our food,then left. lol
We went to Longs; finally. Man kit called and said he was here.
We walked to the Library.
We walked around the library. ManKit didnt want to ask for the application form.
He said he was too nervous. So we walked around. Got some mangas, sat down, and read.
Finally. He felt like he had to go ask for a form.
We were teaching him how to ask for a form. He didnt want to go, he kept begging us.
lol. He then went and got one. Cuz we wouldnt help him.
He came back, he then asked me what some of the questions on the form means. Hahaa.
I teased him by saying he was so pro at filling out these kinds of forms cuz he had so much experience
He got so mad at me. Haha. he was like "DONT TALK TO ME. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THAT FACT?! " Lmfaooo.
That dude is funny
Then he finished the form.
We were bored so we played tic tac toe. He said he was the king of tic tac toe.
I didnt believe him, so I challenged him, and I lost twice. ==
Then he challenged Kristine, and he lost twice.! haha^^
He's no more the king~
He got super mad, again. He said to Kristine:
"dont talk to me. I am never playing against you again. *looks at me. Lets play Halen! " xD
Then we I took pics of them two.
He wanted to see the pics of my phone, he wouldnt show us his phone unless we show him ours.
That dude --
Then me and Kristine were teaching him how to pronounce our names.
haha. He spells my name with an A. Halen ==
It was getting late, so we left.
We walked over to the shopping center. He had to buy eggs from Safeway. Rofll.
He didnt want us to go with him; cuz he doesnt want us to see the
Buying egg side of him
hahahhaa. So we walked without him, we were looking at stores.
Then he called and ask where we were- then he walked over ==
We walked home.
Kristine teased him about Longs not hiring him.
He said"Phst, they just dont want to hire a handsome guy like me. I am too handsome for them"
While we were walking. He slammed into the fence. LMFAOOOOO.
He cant walk straight now, since hes getting so old.xPP
He said "People who are smart on the upperbody(Brain) doesnt do good on lower body"
Thats why he cant walk straight. Hahaaa.
He went home. Me and Kristine walked home too.
Roflllll- Today was funnnny! ^^
Some pics from today and yesterday;
see how bored we were in class==
see how bored we were in class==
Ty and Vincent. See the cool mustache Kristine drew? lol
Oh and Chris is at the back.
From Tuesday.
We thought this was a cool pic, cuz you can see:
My cool shirt from HK. My cool Jacket. And
Cool bag.
And Kristine's cool peace sign.
lol.

From Kristine's phone. I look chubby.
The lightning is cool.
Makes us look white. Haha

Took this when the phone was inside the desk.
haha.
I think this pic is cool.
At the libaray.
Man Kit and Kristine.
Kristine looks so small. xD
Man Kit and Kristine.
Kristine looks so small. xD