Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chimpanzees.

Finally, I am fcking done with my biology homework. It was so stupid and long-____- I have to answer like 9238104 questions on chimpanzees. x______x... and the links they gave didnt even work. So I had to google all of it. >____< Like Janey said, they have the music show thing on the korean channel at 3 today. Well, it was more like 3:15? I was watching this cooking show for 15 mins. -____- hahaa. but it was worth it. because F.T island was on it ;DDDD I HOPEEE~ And 2NE1. And 2PMMMMMM~ They all looked funny with their long jeans, likeee cow boys. Hahaa.

Someone is so pissing me off. Gahhhhh. Not anymore now.. But I don't like it when people are grumpy):

Wow, I cant believe I just told Janey the whole conversation... Hahaaaa.. I like her replies: "Oh." "lol" haaaa xD

I still have english essay to dooooo. I spent my entire day on homework. Wow..

Oh and we got a AC today. Hahaaaa..

OHH, and I blocked someone on aim/msn. I thought i was safe until he started calling me and iming me on facebook. So I blocked him on facebook. But my phoneee.. ehhh, i just gave him a 'silence" ringtone. x____x

"Darian is cool."- Darian.