Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hide and seek, anyone? ;D

Today was funnn. I better make this quick, cuz Helen needs to zzzzz.
Haaaa.

School was nothing special..
During lunch. Sally and me wanted to check if they approved our reduced lunch yet, so we had to walk -> Office-> Library -> College and Career place. -___-. and then they told us to go back to library, but we were too tired to walk there. We went back to the spot, and sally kept begging me to go back to the college place with her, cuz she reallllly wanted to know about the University of HongKong. lol... -__- she kept begging me and finally we went there.
We talked to the person, and she was so nice. The bell rang, but she didnt hear it. So we continued talking and talking, hahaaa. Then 20 mins later, we went back to class. I liked it in there. heehee;D

After schoool - ;D
Me.Kristine.Alyson all went to sally's house. Cuz I needed her geometry book and help. We couldnt go there right away, so me, alyson and kristine went to kristine;s grandma's house. Her grandma was soo nice. We ate and watch disney channel while waiting for sally. Thenn finally, Sally told us to go to her place. I was on the phone with Darian, so we went to the 11th floor, and haaaa, guesse who we saw. We saw darian standing by the stairs. And we ran over, he ran awayyy. Haha, me and Kristine were standing outside his house, waiting for him to come back. And finally, he came back. lol.
Thenn we went to sally's house. Tried to start on homework. Geometry hw was harrrrd. None of them could help me. So I called Darian to tell him to come over to help me. And he did. THANKK YOU. He was sitting there, trying to figure it out. While we were fooling around. lol. Everyone was so hyper... Sally just started screaminggg.~ I feel so sorry for her neighbors. lol. Then kristine was going around the house, recording pictures of sally. Haaa. Thenn, sally started chooing random people on my phonebook, calling them, and screamming onto the phone. >___<
And adrian called back, threatening me. lol. Then while i was getting some geometry help from darian, alyson and sally started playing ball. loll. -___-"
Me and Kristine were taking pictures in the mirror in sally's parents' room. haaa, I LOVED that mirrow. It was so clean and niceee. And it had sally's love notes on thereee. how cutee. hahaa. We took some pictures. thenn, we locked darian in Sally;s closet. He was trying to get oout.
Haa. Sally kept screaming, and jumping. So alyson and darian went into the bathrooom alonee, with the lights off! hahaaa. we were outside, pulling on the doorknob, not letting them outt. HAHAA. it was so funny trying to listen to what they were saying inside.
Finally, I sat down, and completed my hw.. Kindof.. HAHA, then we decided to play hide and seek. We hid in weird places. I couldnt find any good places, so I just hid behind the doors. Thenn, it was alyson's turn, i didnt know where to hide. And Darian told me to get into the bathroom, i did. Then he came in, and closed the door. Then Kristine came over, and she said "I KNOW THEY ARE IN THERE, OPEN THE DOOR!". Darian was like "GO AWAY, I AM TRYING TO USE THE BATHROOM HERE." LOL. thenn kristine left, to other places, to find me. Later, she came back and tried to open the door again. She then saw me in there. hhaaa.
For the last hide and seek. Me,Kristine and Sally went outside, walked down the stairs, went to her grandma;s, and took the elevator up back to sally's. Of course, alyson didnt find us. Hahaa.
Then I went home at 6.. :X
How funn~