Today was much more better than yesterday!
I hope every day is as goooood~
I am gonna be very detailed, and talk about every period.
I think I am only gonna do that this week. xD
I hope every day is as goooood~
I am gonna be very detailed, and talk about every period.
I think I am only gonna do that this week. xD
Morning- I was taking my time eating breakfast. and Sally left without me cuz I took too long. So I was walking behind her, from a distance. I was the last one to meet with our "walking to school"group. lol. Which includes: Sally, Kristine, Alyson, ManKit, ManChon, and ME.^^ They all waited for me, as I walked slowly. lol x__x I feel so special~ Haha. We got to school. Talked. Blehh. Nothing special.
Assembly- Before we go to the assembly, Darian came into our class again. lol. And yeah. We got to the gym. And yeah, nothing special. That girl sitting next to me was creepy o: Hahaa anyways.. yeah.
Pd1English- We did nothing but continue voting for the manager, libaraian, resource things. I got nominated for resource, and yeah, I am the resource person in my english class now-__-. We did the dance thing, just like the other english. == and I thought i was lucky, in that class. My motion was pretty easy. And yeahh...
Pd2SS- I like that class, I dont know why. It feels like that class is so wide, and empty, and big. Haha. Mr.Hasagawa was pretty cool. He said his class is gonna be easy. And I think so too.
Lunch- We didnt eat, we didnt have money. lol. At first, we walked to Kenny's table. Kevin Young was there. o____o He was the only freshmen at Kenny's table, I think. lol. Phhhst, Kevin was like "Haaa, I am taller than you now,Helen." Of course he isnt, so I stood next to him, and yep he isnt; yet. Haha. It started kinda raining, so we went back to the place. Thennn, Henry them came over. He tried to step on my shoes, no, he DID step on it. -___- And Sally, of course. Gosh, its brown now. I just wiped them yesterday. GAH >:O And Bender thought I was really weird, cuz I was brushing my hair... o__o". ManKit and Justin came over. I slapped ManKit, cuz HE SWITCHED CLASSES. He was like "Haha, now you know how important I am? You can't live without me.Haha" =___=" And Justin was sharing his stuff with Darian. haha. DARIAN BROKE HIS HEART YESTERDAY, Justin WAS CRYING HIMSELF TO SLEEP. So I told Darian to apologize to Justin, and he did. Haha, Justin was like It's okay. And they talked and stuff. It was fun. lol xDD.
Pd5Biology- Ohmygosh. ><>Why are you in Biology"? -___-" So I said that I was there because I took science in summer school. And people started to ask me if I was a freshmen. And then they were all like "O: Oh my, So smart!" Then they started clapping, I was like wth... lol. We had like 4 football players in our class. The teacher was like "hmmm, I see. I can totally see what kind of class this is gonna be~" ><>
Pd6Japanese- The class was okayy. Not bad. My partner was a sophmore girl. She was really nice. At first when I saw her, I was like "Ohh greaaat~" But Never judge a book by it's cover! Haha. She was really really nice and cool. My hobby was "Watching asian dramas" lol. Then Michelle Low and Vincent C started laughing. Haha ==.
After school was pretty normal.
GOSH DARIAN YOU LIVE ON THE 11TH FLOOR, DONT EVEN LIE TO ME!
lol. I hope you breaks Justin's CD's. HAHA. Jokes. Jokes. -.-
Oh and P.S. It's mankit's bday. I feel bad for slapping him now. I shoud've punched him! Haha, nah. But really, I feel bad. ><
Assembly- Before we go to the assembly, Darian came into our class again. lol. And yeah. We got to the gym. And yeah, nothing special. That girl sitting next to me was creepy o: Hahaa anyways.. yeah.
Pd1English- We did nothing but continue voting for the manager, libaraian, resource things. I got nominated for resource, and yeah, I am the resource person in my english class now-__-. We did the dance thing, just like the other english. == and I thought i was lucky, in that class. My motion was pretty easy. And yeahh...
Pd2SS- I like that class, I dont know why. It feels like that class is so wide, and empty, and big. Haha. Mr.Hasagawa was pretty cool. He said his class is gonna be easy. And I think so too.
Lunch- We didnt eat, we didnt have money. lol. At first, we walked to Kenny's table. Kevin Young was there. o____o He was the only freshmen at Kenny's table, I think. lol. Phhhst, Kevin was like "Haaa, I am taller than you now,Helen." Of course he isnt, so I stood next to him, and yep he isnt; yet. Haha. It started kinda raining, so we went back to the place. Thennn, Henry them came over. He tried to step on my shoes, no, he DID step on it. -___- And Sally, of course. Gosh, its brown now. I just wiped them yesterday. GAH >:O And Bender thought I was really weird, cuz I was brushing my hair... o__o". ManKit and Justin came over. I slapped ManKit, cuz HE SWITCHED CLASSES. He was like "Haha, now you know how important I am? You can't live without me.Haha" =___=" And Justin was sharing his stuff with Darian. haha. DARIAN BROKE HIS HEART YESTERDAY, Justin WAS CRYING HIMSELF TO SLEEP. So I told Darian to apologize to Justin, and he did. Haha, Justin was like It's okay. And they talked and stuff. It was fun. lol xDD.
Pd5Biology- Ohmygosh. ><>Why are you in Biology"? -___-" So I said that I was there because I took science in summer school. And people started to ask me if I was a freshmen. And then they were all like "O: Oh my, So smart!" Then they started clapping, I was like wth... lol. We had like 4 football players in our class. The teacher was like "hmmm, I see. I can totally see what kind of class this is gonna be~" ><>
Pd6Japanese- The class was okayy. Not bad. My partner was a sophmore girl. She was really nice. At first when I saw her, I was like "Ohh greaaat~" But Never judge a book by it's cover! Haha. She was really really nice and cool. My hobby was "Watching asian dramas" lol. Then Michelle Low and Vincent C started laughing. Haha ==.
After school was pretty normal.
GOSH DARIAN YOU LIVE ON THE 11TH FLOOR, DONT EVEN LIE TO ME!
lol. I hope you breaks Justin's CD's. HAHA. Jokes. Jokes. -.-
Oh and P.S. It's mankit's bday. I feel bad for slapping him now. I shoud've punched him! Haha, nah. But really, I feel bad. ><