Sunday, October 4, 2009

Alohaaa~

Hello. Like my new background? Haha. Wow pink. Hmm. o___o
But i like it. ^^
Yesterday was pretty fun. ^o^ and so dang hot. >__<

So. My uncle came to pick me up at 7:30?AM. Then we went there. And we waited in line for the thing. We got the number, went there. Started setting up the place. I had to carry the boxes, tables. Set up the tables. Place the display boxes on the tables. And hang the necklaces. Put the bracelets in the boxes. And etccc. We finally finished setting up the place at 10:30..
I sat down to rest as the customers started coming in. I started eating the lunch my uncle bought. Eww. it tasted like cheeese, but it was chicken. Dx. The lunches he used to bring were sooo yuummmy~ ): I never sold anything. xD. Because I dont talk to the customers. All i did was help my uncle put the things in the bag; take their money; and put things out on display when we sell something. Yesterday was pretty good. We sold a lot of things. Thenn at around 12, my aunty came.
So i decided to walk around the place. Walked..walked. I walked from 2D to 6D. xD. It was hot, but i like walking around looking at other stores. I saw this niceee store. It had pics of asian fob models wearing fob clothes at the front of the place. I went in, it had allll fob clothes. :D And I saw most of them before, online. They even attached pics of the clothes online with the cloth. But I dont think they bought it online. Maybe they just got it from China, and put that pic with them. Becuase they are chinese. lol. Chinese people arent that honest. x) For example, my uncle them. They tell the customers that they made the necklaces and bracelets themselves. But really; they got it from china. They even come in bags. lol. Like a bag of those necklaces were only like 100 chinese $? But when they sell it, they sell one nacklace for 20 american $. And thats like 160 chinese $. Yes yes. V.V The clothes were nicee. All i could do was look at them.. because I didnt have any money with me. So i walked back to my uncles. Then I told them about the store. They know the owner of that place.. So my uncle gave me 10$ to go back there and buy something. xD So i had to walk alllll the way back there. I saw this pretty uhh dress/shirt. idk. lol. I asked them how much it was; and it was $14.. I only had $10.. So i asked them if they could sell it for me for 10$. they were like noo.. thats too cheap. So i walked around the store some more. Then that girl was like: You want this one? Fine, i will sell it to you for $10. And so i got it for $10. :D Eh, i dont know. I dont really like it now, its too black.. But I remember seeing that shirt in the Soompi fob clothes thread. xD
I walked back to uncles. It was time to go. We had to pack up everything again..x___x took us like an hour. Then I came home. (: It was uh moon festival day? What ever you call it. haha. So we ate noodles for dinner. and had mooncakes. Sucks it was raining, so we couldnt see the beautiful round moon. ): We then went to uncles house. bought them mooncakes. Went to walmart. Then came home.
Ugh its so hot and sunny now. I liked the weather yesterday. Cloudy and windy. :D

Some pics.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats the shirt/dress thing i bought. xD

Oh and I got this cell phone charm thing from the shop. xD
Image and video hosting by TinyPicIt's soo cuteee. :D