Saturday, October 24, 2009

memories pt2

Today was a beautiful saturday- What did I do? I stayed home(x
I spent a lot of time talking to DK and tweeting. xD
I also googled somethings. xDD. Pretty interesting ;
So. it is a myth that guys think about sex every seven seconds but
"Previous studies suggest that nearly all men, 91 per cent upwards, fantasise."
lol. xDD Which reminds of a story DK told me. About the woman and the dog; ohmygodd. haha.
I feel bad for the woman.. but thats just disgusting. Dx
Hm, I also did the laundry and some homework today.
Anddd watched this chinese movie. hahahaa ohmy, it was super funny.
They had a lot of lame jokes in there, and i learned a few. hahahaa. when i first heard of the
jokes, i just couldnt stop laughing.. xDD

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm, I decided to share some of my thoughts, and feelings today. I normally dont write about my feelings. But, here.

Hm, its almost two months, and it feels like we are getting closer and closer. To tell you the truth, i never felt like this before. Ha, yeah; we've been going out for almost two months, but my heart still beats like crazy when i call you. Hehe, which is why i dont call you much; always waiting for you to call me instead. xP And it feels like we are getting more and more attached, ha like yesterday, i couldnt even stand not talking to you for 30 mins. Wah, and me constantly checking my phone every 5 minutes? Ohmygod, i am going crazy. Ha and i love hearing you laugh at my dorky-ness.x) It just brightens me up. Long before, when i hear people say that seeing their bf/gf smile totally brightens up their day and that just thinking about their bf/gf can bring a smile to their faces. I just thought "phhst, those people are just crazy and weird." But dude, look what you done to me. Just thinking about some of our weird conversations brings a smile to my face. And yes, my mom now thinks i am insane; laughing and smiling at random times. So dont worry, you already do an excellent job at making me happy. Haha and you calling me awkward and complicated? That was just x) i am not THAT complicated anyways! >:0 maybe just a little awkward? :D but dude, you have no idea how much I love you.

I miss a lot of things. But we cant do anything except think about those awesome and fun memories. So today, i was thinking.. And i miss my 8th grade year.. Haha wow, i never thought i would miss last year. I admit, it was a great year, i changed a lot, and met some great people that left me great memories. But. still..wow. O;
what i miss the most was..
My advisory class. Hanging out with my cool asians. Haha Nancy, Blaine, and Shaneika. The most memorable thing was them acting out a korean drama scene for me. Lmaooo, that was just so funny. Another thing was our constant teasing for each other throughout the year. Even though some of the teasing was pretty offensive. Lol but overall, it was really funny. And its pretty D; how we are all hanging out with different groups of people now. But i will not forget the great memories i had in advisory.
I also miss...
The weird morning conversations with henry, bender and krishaung. Haa, we used to be pretty close, and having those weird conversations in the morning. Even though we still talk now, but we are not as close.. so): haha what can i say, we were all pretty weird and random. And sometimes the conversations were.. pretty nerdy. Yahh, you are as straight as a circle!! Haha. ^^
And anddd...
I miss eating lunch with janey, nancy, sophia and chanel. Haa. It was interesting. I forgot what we talked about, but i do remember i had a lot of fun with them during lunch. And i had a lot of teasing from chanel. O: how things changes..
Hmm, wow. So yeah. Thats pretty much it? x)
Theres a lot of many other ones , but i rather keep them in my head cuz they might bored you. But they are very important to me, they are what makes me who i am. And i hope i will have more memorable memories as time goes on!
+oil in life everyone!