Monday, October 12, 2009

more?

Ha i am at the place for driver license right now; and i am blogging..? Wth. Lol yesh yesh, i am so bored sitting here. I should be at home starting on my s.s project which is due tmr. Ohmygosh; i havent even started yet. I am gonna die tonight. I have to do the s.s project and read a few chapters, cuz we might have a quiz? Dx ughhhh! Wish me luck.

Okay so i am here to share with you more of my thoughts on my new obsession; elva hasiao's new album. Lol i am listening to it now. I think one of the many reasons why i cant stop listening to them is that they sound like the songs they play in clothing stores at china. Lol so listening to these songs reminds me of shopping in china; which is something i loveeee very much. xD but i mainly love this album is because the music, and elva's awesome singing skills. And the lyric maybe? Ha not too sure.. Cuz i never listened carefully to what shes singing, i paid too much attention to the music and her voice. x)

Ahh its cold. and hes taking forever to finish his driver lisence written test. FOREVER. Lol its 3 already... Ahh Dx lol i sound so mean, i shouldnt be so mean to him... Respect.. Lol x) wow i am hungry already.. I just ate a large pho.. Hm wow, i only ate the noodles and meatballs. Haha i didnt like the meat they gave me this time, its X.X. Hm i wrote so much but i cant publish this post yet; theres no internet here. So i think i will have to wait till i go to a place with internet to publish this? >_<