Saturday, October 31, 2009

OBAKE NIGHT! (:

I will be blogging for Helen as she is too tired to type now xP

Today (Oct 30, 2009) the Japanese Club had Obake Night.
Helen was taking forever to come so I just waited around the busstop for her. We walked to krishuang's house and she came down. We waited for kelly and kevin to come but they end up getting a ride from brandon and we hopped in.
We came 20 minutes late (4:50 p.m), but at least we did not have to do some icebreaker thing.
Krishuang, kelly, kevin, other people and I went to eat dinner. Helen decided not to eat as she was full of fruit. Instead she went to her friend and I came asking her to eat. Helen comes to where I am and she tells me that her friend thought I was her brother xP. I am just a very caring boyfriend <3

Anyways, I got two plates and I ended up feeling sick. We watched a japanese horror film called Infection or something. It was... gross sort of? All the green goo and stuff coming out of peoples bodies. -Edited- I gave up and she just rested her head on my shoulder, the movie goes on.

Middle of the movie, the officers paused the movie and we went on the ghost tour, it wasnt scary at all. We walked around the school, learning about the different haunted areas and went back.

We got into groups of 5: Kevin, Kelly, Krishuang, Helen and I. We went into the "haunted house" room that the japanese club set up. Once they got in, we sat down on chairs and was told to watch the screen. They were chickening out and I just sat there watching, especially krishuang, she was paranoid. Suddenly at one point people come out under the table and grab/shake us and they screamed. I went omg as I saw helen fall on the floor... =-= stupid kids D: (I hope your butt is okay ^^)

The party ended and our group plus sean, jessica's brother, walked around the school to do some ghost hunting. We looked at mr. A's class and talked about how cool it would be if the lights were on, they wernt. We walked around, helen held my hand tightly as we walked. We went down to the M building, heading for the cafe, but instead we decide to walk home, as there might be alarms. As we walk, we take one more look at the room and they started to freak out as the light was on, but no alarm went off. Sean and I wernt scared, we just stood there. Kevin kelly, kris helen were jumping around. Helen came by me and grabbed my arm and started hugging it and stuffed her face into my arm x) How cute <3 Anyways we looked up and we saw the door open and a head pop out. it was freaky because thats exactly how the ghoststory is told, about the head popping out, door opening/closing. they freaked out even more xD. I liked it when helen was scared, i held her trying to comfort her xP (Sorry helen, but i just had to say that x_x) then we found out that it was just a janitor or someone~ we walked home

Kelly and kris went home and kevin and sean disappeared. Helen and I didnt notice till kevin just jumps out and scares helen. I just stood there while kevin loled. Helen told me that her head was hurting because of what happened. We continued to walk.

Its really nice to walk in the night, so cool and beautiful, would be greater if it snowed, according to helen. I agree. Anyways it was time to part after crossing the street. -Edited- Then end. (: lol.


Tonight was great <3 Love you helen ^^

Hello; this is helen. :D Thank you Thank you DK for blogging for me. (: OMG MR.A'S CLASSROOM WAS SO SCARY. THAT HEAD JUST POPPED OUT. IT WAS LIKE SO WHITE, IT WAS GLOWING! Lmao; we were freaking out. I still think that was a ghost. Dx
And that movie was gross. and kinda scary because that hospital looked so x__x dirty and haunted. LoL. It was pretty hard for me to read the sub, because sean's head was there. haha xD. hm what else; OH MY GOSH, MY BUTT STILL HURTS FROM FALLING OFF THAT CHAIR. OUT OF ALL THE CHAIRS, WHY MINES? WHY ME? haha. My butt~~ And I didnt even watch that video, i was too busy watching the tables behind me. x___x lol. And when we were getting out of there, that guy's head popped out from the table and he said "sorry helen" lmao. O; And yahhh. I came home; told my parents about what happened. My dad thought I was stupid for walking around school when everyone left. xD.