So, let me tell you all about it. :D
I was still showering and getting ready at 2PM. Dx My mom wouldnt stop rushing me. When I was done, it was 2:30, I went to wait for Sally and her mom. Sally's mom dropped us off just outside of Sheraton hotel. We walked around asking people where it was, and finally, someone from the Spa place told us it was on the second floor. So we went to the second floor, and the moment we got off the elevator, we saw everyone. Hahaa.....
Since we were the lobby greeters, we got these signs. On one of side of the signs, it was very colorful and it had "Adult Friends For Youth." written on it, on the other side, it had a line that we were supposed to say. Mines was "Good Evening." Haha. The shortest one of all. Then we all went to the BreakRoom (I think that's what it was called..) We sat down, socialized a bit, then went to get some food. They had some bread, pizza, cheese, ham, chicken, chips, salad, and soda. I got a bread and a slice of pizza. We ate, and stuff. It was pretty boring, we had nothing to do except sit there. Then me, Sally, and Alyson went to use the bathroom. That's when my shoes starts hurting my feet. ><
We got bored, so we walked around the place. Then we went back. And it was 4:30. The woman came in and told us to go down to the entrance place. And she separated us at different spots and we just had to stand there with the signs. Me, Sally, Kristine and Alyson stood at one spot. xD. The people walking pass were niceee, lol even nicer than us. They smiled at us, then we smiled back. hahaa. I got bored, and I saw S---- standing across of us, he was texting behind his sign. haha. So I told Sally and Kristine. Then they started checking him out. xDD I think I started the whole checking guys out thing. Hahaaaaa ;D Then they told me he had like a "perfect face structure." True True. lol.
While we were standing there, I couldnt help but notice those crazy weird guys dancing while holding the signs, I found it really funny, they way they were dancing. So I started laughing. xDD. So sally said that I was checking out M--S---. Ohmygosh =____=". They were just so weird, so I was looking at them. lol. Whenever people walked by, they always stare at our signs, trying to read what it saids. And some of them, stopped and asked us what it was. This guy even asked me where he can donate money, I replied with "I dont know. O_O" lol, this Japanese woman asked Alyson how to get to this Japanese restaurant because Alyson was standing by the restaurant ad. Hmm, then there were a lot of tourists, there were so many, they all had this tag on their shirts. They were dressed in such formal clothes. O;
After standing there for a while, the people attending AFFY started coming in. We could tell, because they looked very rich. lol. Most of them were really polite, but some were just so =_=.. A few asked us how to get to AFFY, cuz they got lost last year? O; lol. Then me and Sally started saying who we think were the richest. ohmygoshh.. hahaaa. Like when we see some of them dressed up really nice and rich, we would be like "That man/woman is really rich." And Sally kept telling me about how big and shiny their jewelry were. lol. I dont notice their jewelrys, just what they were wearing. After smiling for like 2 hours, my face hurt. lol. After a while, Sally and Kristine started singing and dancing Korean songs. hahaa. It was then almost 7? or 6:30 something. I forgot. That woman came, and told us we can go back to the second floor. My feet was hurting like crazy then. lol...
We went back to the second floor, we had to go into this room, a small room, it was like a storage room? Cuz it looked kinda x___x lol. And a lot of people were in there, and they were going wild.. =-=. So we found a spot on the table, and sat there for a while. Sally decided to go get some drinks and food from the other room, so she and Kristine went. I didnt go, cuz walking was too painful for me then. lol. I told them to get me some food, and Sally got me pizza and a drink. It was diet grapefuit juice? lol. It tasted like beer... Then we went back to the breakroom. I got some more pizza, chips, and diet grapefruit juice. :D After sitting, and taking a break for about less than a hour? Not sure. The woman came in, and told us we have to go outside, and do something else.
So we followed her outside, and she told us we had to now take the winning bids papers, and walk to the tables, find the person, then tell them congratulations. Yay, we get to go into the place. lol, cuz before that, we were just like standing outside, wanting to go in and see what it is like in there. I went with Kristine, we took the papers, went to the tables and asked who that person on the paper was. And stuff like that, yeahh.. lol. We walked to table two. Then oh my god, Kristine found her true love. lol. IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! When we come out, to get more papers, she was like "DID YOU SEE THAT HOT GUY AT TABLE TWO? OHMYGOSH<33333" lol..... I told her "OH THAT SHORT HAIR GUY? THAT SAT BY THAT OLD WOMAN?" She said "YEAHHHH;DDD" I replied "YEAH I SAW HIM. OMGG, DID YOU SEE THAT MAN AT TABLE 2? HES THE NEWS REPORTER FOR CHANNEL 2 NEWS. OMGGG. ;DDDD" Kristine said "No, I dont know him... o_o" LOL. hahhaa.
So we purposely took the papers for tables 1 thru 5 because kristine wanted to see that guy. lol. When we were giving out those papers, some of the people were so rude. lol. asking us for their papers. and I was thinking "o___o.. How would I know when your paper is coming, I dont know your name..." And then we finished, so we went outside for a break. Sally and Alyson went and got us drinks. Sally got me diet orange juice this time because they didnt have diet grape juice. lol. So we sat there, and started talking. Kristine started telling Sally about that guy on table two. And oh my god, even sally noticed him, and fell in love with him also. So they were talking about him. I forgot what happened, then me and Kristine got super hyper. and started laughing like crazy. lol. So we were like asking sally what she put in our drinks. It was like we got drunk or something. xDDD.
That's when it started, Kristine and Sally became boy crazy. Or table two guy crazy. =__=. So they went by the door to stalk him. I thought they were going crazy, and so I didnt go with them. I went to sit with Nicole, Jedd, Scott, and this girl instead. xD. They looked so surprised when I sat down with them. lol. Then later, they finished stalking that guy and came back to me. Then they decided to go in there, and watch him. OHMYGOSH. =___= So I went with them. So they were checking out that guy, they thought he looked like Jordan something from American Idol, and yes, it was him... Sally and Kristine were stalking him like crazy, checking him out. lol. And occasionally, me and Kristine were checking out S----, K----- and E---(i think?) also, who were the models, sitting there. lol. There was this empty seat there, and it was in the middle S and K, across from E. OMG, it was like the best seat. lol. Whoever sat there~ hahaa.
The teacher came, and told us it was time for us to go. But sally and Kristine didnt wanna leave just yet, they wanted to stare at Jordan some more. So we just sat there. I was like super tired and dead. But I had to sit there with them.. Later, some of the girls from our school went up to Jordan and took pics with him. I told Krishuang and Sally to go, but they didnt. =_____=.... We just watched him from a distance. lol. And after like what? 40 mins of watching Jordan. Kristine called her dad to come pick us up. We walked to the first floor. That girl wouldnt let us leave. So we sat down on the tables. Then Krishuang's dad called, so we went to the outside of the hotel. My feet was killing me, so I took off my shoes, and walked bare foot. lol. We stood there waited for her dad to come, which took a while. xD We felt bad, cuz we were troubling this girl, and her bf. They were there to supervise us. We felt like we were taking away their dating time. xDD. We then walked outside to the outer street of the hotel. o__o they followed us also. Hmm, then her dad came. We came home.
It was like 11 something.I forgot. I remembered going to bed at 12. xD.
What a funn night.
It was the best people watch I ever had. Haha. I enjoy being at a crowded place, and watching people.
Haha. o_o.
Yet, it was very painful.
I now have band aids on my feet. xDD
You cant see Jordan, cuz that woman blocked him.
That's how stalkerish they were, taking pics of him.
Or trying to.xD

