Today was a beautiful day.
It was cloudy and windy. perfect day. (:
I was not tired today, it's the weekends. I dont have to see or think about certain things. :D
Yeah^^
So I rode the bus to State Library at 10AM today.
Got there.
Spent almost two hours at the same section of the library.
Looked through the books,
found a few good ones.
Checked them out.
xD hahhaa.:X
Walked to the bus stop to ride the bus.
The bus arrived when I was walking to the bus stop,
I knew I wouldve been able to get on it if I ran or walked a bit faster.
But I didnt, I walked with my normal pace.
And the bus left right when I got to the bus stop.
Maybe it was for the best? lol.
So I sat there, waited 15 mins for the next bus to come.
It came, I got on the bus.
It was much emptier and better than the one I missed.
Why?
Because there was this group of hottttt japanese tourist guys on there. ^o^
LoL, One of them looked like a girl to me at first, cuz he was so pretty. ;PPP
Haha, I was glad i missed the first bus. ;DD
I got home. and ugh yeah.
I regret coming home so fast, I should've stayed at the library because it was so much more peaceful and better.
Came home, the house was such a mess.
I picked up all of Kevin's toys, did the laundry, cleaned the floor, and washed the dishes.
My mom was still not satisfied.
F that.
But I will not let that get to me, today was overall a beautiful day. (:
I loved sitting there, waiting for the bus, and enjoying the wind. lol.
Helen has hw to do, and books to read. andd of course, dramas to watch.
:D
Oh, and I edited my blog today.
You might not notice it.
Of course you wont.
Well, unless you click some buttons, and you will see it.
Haha. ~