Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lazy Butt.

I've been lazy butt, everyone. I spent the past two days sitting on the couch watching dramas. I don't even make time for myself to blog or do anything else much. xD. But it's so addicting. One episode after another, how can I stop? T____T. HehehexD. BUT I did make some time for myself to set up the christmas tree. Which is what I did last night. I said I will upload the pics today, and so I will :


It took me three hours to set up everything. xD So I was on the computer last night, which is by the christmas tree. And all the lights in the house were off except the ones on this tree. It looked so pretty, the lights wouldnt stop flashing. (:
lol. I just put random toys under and by the tree.
Here's a picture of the stuff animals lined up by the tree.

There were more of them, but I couldnt get them in the picture so.... xD
Oh and I took a picture of my Mickey Mouse collection. I now have 4 mickey mouses.
Keep them coming people. xPP jp~



The first small one is from my dad. He got it for me 5 years ago~
The second small one is from Sally. She gave it to me last week. xD. For xmas present!
The medium size one is from Henry, he got it for me last year when orchestra went to Disneyland.
The big one is from Juana. She got it for me as a birthday present. July 09~

Oh and good news everyone :D. I finished half of something on my ToDo List.
One of my goals was to finish two dramas. And guess what people? I finished one drama yesterday. xD
I finished watching BRC. -> Beyond The Realm Of Conscience -> 宮心計
The end was pretty epic. No wonder it got such high ratings in HK. xD.
It was goooood yo~ Happy Happy Ending. I feel kinda sorry for the King. ):
And I am almost done with Born Rich. Another epic drama.
What's with HK drama these days. xD. But Yeah. I have 9 more episodes to watch~
Then after I finish with born rich. I will start on those two new HK dramas.
Then I will catch up on the TW ones. xDD. I am watching HiMySweetheart now..Omg He changed so much(;
Might watch MoMoLove after. x)
Oh and books. I am almost done with my book also. I like it. I have 100 pages left. xD
It's a modern version of Beauty and the Beast. ^O^
Yar Yar Yar~
Totally enjoying this winter break sir.
I hope you are too. ^^