Juana called me in the morning telling me that it was my "lucky day" according to the horoscope she was reading. -o-. Right after she hung up(1PM), my dad's boss called me saying he was at the hospital with my dad because his arm got injured and that they were waiting for him to do his surgery. I started panicking because I didnt know what to do so I called my aunty.
ZhiQiang came over, picked me and kevin up then went to queens hospital. Then my mom came when she got out of work. We went to the hospital's emergency dept but my dad was already transferred to the surgery dept. We saw him, he was in the hospital gown and his arm was wrapped. Then we found out about what happened. His arm got cut by glass and it cut his muscles and tendons, but didnt / almost cut the bones. We waited at the waiting area while he did surgery. There was wifi so I was on msn on my phone the entire 2 hours. ~~ Then he came out. We went to see him. Everything was fine. We stayed for another few hours then we came home (around 9 PM).
Then my mom told me her car got hit this morning when she was going to work. They broke the back door, there was a dent in it. Wow, all bad things happening in one day.
So many people called us asking how my dad was doing~ Wow, thanks thanks.