Friday, July 23, 2010

Orientation.

Today Kristine walked over to my house at around 8:30. Mom took us to my doctors. The nurse checked my arm but she wasnt sure if it was positive or negative, so she told the doctor to check it. The doctor said "It should be fine." Ahh, I was so scared... Then me and Kristine walked all the way to Alas. We didnt know where to eat, then we went to food court. Got some cheese+bacon+fries. It was pretty good. Then we went to get soda. After that we just walked around alas. Went to some clothes and shoes stores. Didn't get anything. Then we went to Sephora. lol, spent a lot of time in there, a few hours? ;P First Kristine applied nail polish on my nails. then we went to look for lotion. Tried on foundation, eye liner and other stuff. She kept applying stuff on me. x___x. I had to wipe it off with alcohol every time, my hands were all different shades and glittery. While removing eye liner from my eye, the alcohol went inside my eye. It burnt like $I#&$(*Q&$*(...... lol.... my eye turned watery and a bit red. But it was fine after. Then we left. At around 2, Kristine ditched me. ToT. So I just walked around trying to find lunch before going to Queens. I was gonna take the bus, then my mom said she would come. She arrived at 2:30. I got there at 3:02. x____x GAH. I was late! Everyone had to wait for me. I felt so bad. The orientation took a while, 3 hours. I was / felt so young there! so so very young. x____x. Then I took the bus and came home.

I have fat hands.