Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ALOHA MY BLOGGAHS.

How are you?
How am I?
Pretty darn good. (:
So let's talk about today, shall we?

Went to school at 8. Heewoon told me to go G building then he said cafe. -o-. went to cafe, he wouldnt come out. "I was too busy copying my hw so I didnt see your text. I told you to come inside the cafe!" -___-.. Went to History. Sat down, Sally asked if I saw Karlys fb pics. lol. Took so many notes in class. I think I was the only one really taking notes. Met up to talk about the NHD project. Only I researched wow. I should just work alone. >___< ughhh. Then it was break. Me and Kristine went to look for Manchon to get pennies, but he didnt have. Chemistry just went over homework and got the progress report and stuff. FINALLY got my data table from Heewoon. -o-..... I was getting a 125% in class, now only 100%.. EHHHH ): After that was Japanese. Was the first one to finish my quiz. Then we did some uhhh i forgot. oh community project level 2 or something like that. she let us our early so me and sally went to sign up for leo and chinese club. so many people signed up for chinese club. ehhh >__< it was lunch. ate in bio. Sally was talking about seeing this naked picture of JB online, and we were all like "its photoshopped". lol. Then it was Alg2. Learned about Inequalities. Took notes. Did worksheets. Gah she wastes soo many papers. Got our last test back. I got 13/15. Everything correct except the word problem that I left blank. Most of the class failed it. Stupid ManChon got all correct, the teacher told him to go help with tutoring people. Then Angel and me and Manchon were talking. Angel kept asking me stuff, making stuff sooo awkward. omg... He then told manchon he was gonna call him tonight! lol. After school, Manchon told me hes gonna turn off his phone tonight. hahhaa. Walked home. Went on fb. People searched. :D Now I shall start on my hw. Dad went to the doctors today. I think he took off the cast, not sure... They are still at doctors. x_x