I finished all my homework already, and it's only 6:27 PM.
Dangggg, improvement. ^^
All I need to do tonight is sleep early. GAH I got to sleep early, so I can wake up early and go to school early.
What's wrong with me. ): Haha who knows. Doesnt matter. :D
I'm supposed to be on my..2nd? 3rd? week in sketchbook. But I never started any, so it's time to start. (:
I need some inspirations tho... There's none cuz I have no tumblr pages to look at. ToT..
I found out today, if you want to ask about a test, dont ask Manchon. He's just gonna give you the vaguest info.
=o= The chem unit test wasnt that hard, the one question about Indiana Jones was on it. I had no idea what to do when I took that entrance test a few months ago. But today I think i got it correct. and boohoo, getting new groups next week. Stupid racist splashed water on me.
I still never talked~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ to him. ~~~~~~~~~~.
Kay. Time to draw, homies.