Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Headache.

Long time no see, amigos.
Today, walked to school pretty early. The street was so empty. Went to Suyama. Bell rang, went to History. Took a test, it was pretty easy, kinda, not really. Then he told us events, and other stuff. I like listening to him, what I like the most is when he talks about certain events. Jose knows his history very well. He even remember the quotes and the exact things someone said in their speech lonnnng ago. I am happy he's my history teacher.
Then it was recess, went to Suyama. I think. o_o. Yah. Henry and his sick self was there.
After that was CAP. Filled out 10, 11, 12th grade classes. Easy. I put European History for grade 12, didnt know it was an AP class.
Bell rang, chemistry. I studied the first 11 elements, I was very prepared for this test. Took the test, got 1 wrong, FCKKK, spelled fluorine wrong. ugh. Then we continued our notes, she was talking about her ex husband. Haha. We had to use this clicker thing. It was my first time using it. I didnt like it. We did something similar in Bio last year, except we had to text in the answers with our phones.
It was lunch, went to get lunch with Bender. Ate. Walked around school to get signatures for Kristine.
Period 3, english.. -o- Sat down at the table. Ruth kept leaving her seat, so I was sitting alone on the table almost the entire period. I liked it. Very peaceful, I didnt have to try and start/maintain a conversation with anyone. Bleh, I am very bad with communicating now days, have to change soon. Soon.. Soon. Too lazy to right now. TT
Bell rang, school ended. Talked to shannon about how I am only on page 100 for readers workshop. As usual, he told me I was a disappointment. Left the library as soon as I could. Went to F building. Waited for Kristine, saw Sally. Then went to L building. Talked to Brandon for a bit. Then went to find Manchon. He came, Kristine left. Got tutored on math homework. He kept rushing me. Tony came in, talked to Manchon in chinese, then he took my phone and started walking away with it. I had to chase him from the class all the way to the stairs because I was afraid he might see my tweet. lol. Then went back to the class and manchon was doing one of the problems for me. Finished. Walked home. Told manchon he should take drawing and paiting 1 next year, dont wanna take it alone.
Now I am having a headache.
This week was a sad week.
All because of one stupid idiot.
-o-. blahhh.
As you can see, my english had gotten worse.
Are they brothers? omfg.
I still never found out.