Sunday, September 12, 2010
PSAT
Today I went to take the PSAT with sally at UH. That place was so freaking cold, it was in the art building. I liked that place, it was like the movie theater. lol We saw these two very cute guys, they looked korean but chinese. Idk, but sally kept talking about how good looking they were. They sat in front of us. :D The guy in white^^ lol. The PSAT was hard..... I guessed on almost everything, and they werent educated guesses. ): I had to rush at the end of every session. Gah.. So hard. After about 3 hours, sally's mom came to pick us up. Came home. Napped. Ate junk food. Watched drama + Karate kid. Eh, corny movie. lol. Ughh I rarely get to sleep past 7 now days. I have to wake up at around 6:30 every day, 7 days a week. -____-... always headache. Need to sleep earlier. kbye.