Today was a sunny day.
We started a newspaper in history. Our group is.. haha. weird. ._. Bender,Sally,Me,Laurence,Tara.
Chemistry was interesting. I kinda don't get everything but then again, I kinda do. Getting a 108%..
I felt so sick in Chemistry, almost threw up... eh.. = =. Ms.Nak gave us candy bags. yay, the last teacher that gave me a Halloween candy bag was a middle school teacher? I saw mercury. Learned about diamonds, I didnt know you can make diamonds out of dead bodies.. D:
English was crazy. Ugh I dont like the way she teaches, so unorganized. She told us that we had a vocab test today, but she forgot all about it today! and she never told us we needed to memorize our poem by today.. I dont know why but she looked at me when she asked for volunteers. I was the most unprepared person I think. I told her no. The people in my class were crazy/smart. They copied each stanza onto a piece of folder paper, and just held it up for the person to read it off. LOL. Ms.M had her back to us that's why. So almost everyone went up today to do their poem. And they all got perfect scores. = = it was sooo obvious! I cant believe she couldnt tell they were reading it off. lol. Then after most people (only 4~5 didnt go) went, she looked at me again. Then the entire class turned to look at me and they were all yelling my name for me to go. I didnt wanna cheat cuz I was afraid I might make it obvious so I said nah. This girl then told me: WHY DIDNT YOU GO. WE WERE GONNA HELP YOU. lolll. I felt so loved.<3
After school, there was a fight. lol.. the guys took off their shirts and i saw blood. ew. there was a huge crowd.