Rain on my shoes~
Rain on my car~ (if i have one.)
Rain on my hair~
Rain on my eyelashes~
Rain on my fingernail~
Rain on my bag~
Rain on my keys~
Rain on my phone~
Like my poem?
Today I went to DonQ with mom, dad, kevin and Kristine. Bought some stuffiee stuffiee. hope its not dark. >____< SO EXCITED TO TRY IT. ;D
Ate our lunch then went Ala with Kristine.
Walked around because there was nothing to do. Kristine talked about the love story of her life, and mines. Mines was cooler because Beast was in it, they are so beast yahh. (; Hers was just so simple. hehehehe. after that we went to the japanese store. it was nice inside. bought giraffe folders. Kristine felt sick so we came home~~
Received the package from Ivan them today. :D Yay new pens, so smooth and fine point. I LIKE!
New clothes. Gray~ Me like!
New DVD to watch! Like some more!
Had a "kpop gif war" with Kristine on facebook. 121 comments. :D lol. But I typed the captcha thing wrong so Facebook sent me a noti warning me... ): I am scared to post stuff, they might suspend me.. D: lol. DANNG I LOST. ):