Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Election Day.

Today was a greeaat greaat day.
Went to Yum Cha with mom,Kevin, Zack, his family, ZhiQiang, his family, ZhongChang, his family.
We might go shopping on Black Friday. woooots. :)
After that, we didnt know where to go so we went to Hawaii Kai.
Went inside Hawaii Loa Ridge. My parents always takes us there, to admire those beautiful houses.
And motivate us to be rich and buy a house there. = = LOL...
That place is wonderful for living. ~~~~~ dreaming....
I went there twice before, to hike. :) I think that place is my favorite hiking place on this island yahh.
So the moms were just looking around, me, Zack ZQ and ZC went onto the hiking trail.
We saw these huge dog paw prints and I started freaking out.
Their teasing didnt help. -.- lol..
We didnt wanna go far because we were not dressed for hiking. I was wearing leggings. We didnt have water or anything, just phones.
We hiked for about 30 mins before heading back, didnt even get to mountain 1. ~~
I remember hiking 5 mountains with my cousins the other time. that was craazy.
After that we went back to the nice BBQ places and rest. lol We got bored so we decided to play cards.
Played Kum Meen Toy. I didnt lose. :) but I lost horribly at Chor Dai D. They were all so pro..
Kristine's family was there too. LOL. small world. They just walked around the place then left. xPP
We stayed there till 3:30 then we left for Kahala Mall. Ate Mcdonalds~
Then came home.
Funnn day. :)
I've been getting nightmares everynight. This mornings' one was snakes..
ugh. Maybe I am too stressed? All these History HW. Fuck.