Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lynna's wedding.

Today my family, uncle and aunty went to my cousin Lynna's wedding.
That place was pretty nice, it was somewhere inside Kailua.
That club house had many trees and it was very pretty, I liked the party room the best. lol.
This was my first wedding at Hawaii and yah~ lol.
Sad that Lynna's parents didnt go. :(
We took some pictures, ate food, listened to Shannon's speech. LOL... it didnt really make sense. xP
My feet were hurting so I asked Juana to borrow shoes, she gave me high heels.
It wasnt really high but I liked it. lol. I wanna buy some high heels!
Then they danced and we left. ~ lol.
Went to Chinatown to meet up with my san fran aunties.
Took an around the island trip~~ I had to sit at the back of the car, with my dress. TT
Then went to CCP to eat at Legends. :)
The kids were being very annoying and they kept pissing the moms off. =.=

I gots work tomorrow. D: Was going to skip again, but the hospital called and said that they have no one to go tmr, so I have to go. I FEEL SPECIAL. lol.