So everyone, I spent my night doing my Japanese Community Project. I can't believe that was the only thing I accomplished. No manga, no study, no completed learning logs. Blahh, I should've pulled an all nighter with Janey. It was kinda scared last night because of the lightning. I was afraid it might cause a blackout and I wouldnt be able to finish my homeworks. T____T// But luckily, it didnt.
Haha funny how Janey remembered that I said I was gonna wake up at 5:30, so she texted me at that time. -.- I woke up, continued to work on my project. Wahh time passed by so fast~ And I had to rush to get ready for school. All my pants were unwashed piled up in the dirty clothes basket. GR! So I had to wear leggings in the cold weather. Poor poor Helen.
There was no traffic at the freeway, but at the hill going up to Salt lake had this huge line of cars and it was moving as slow as a snail.. I sat there watching the time passed by. It was 8:27 when I decided to get out of the car and walk to school in the rain. I got to Art late but Mrs.Sheets just smiled at me, I think she marked me late (Friiiick, ruined my perfect attendance+being in school on time TT) I sat down and this went through my head: OH FUCK. I FORGOT TO BRING MY JAPANESE WORKBOOK. OH SHIIIT, I FORGOT MY ART SKETCHBOOK AND EVERYTHING FOR ART IS DUE TODAY. DAMMN, I STILL NEED TO FINISH MY JAPANESE WORKS. I wanted to cry. T__T. I rushed to finish my pop art eraser. It looks so horrible, worst artwork I ever did in that class. You have no idea how disappointed I was with myself. I was so tired that I couldnt even paint straight, my hand was just shaking.. (See how important sleeping is everyone? )
At the end of art class, I went to talk to Mrs.S about me forgetting to bring my sketchbook. She looked worried at first, then she said alright, I can turn it in on monday. Other people heard me so they went up and ask her if they could turn in their stuff late too. That was when Mrs.S got pissed, she looked so mean and mad. She was like starting into my when she gave us the 1 min lecture,(maybe i am thinking too much. hehe) but it was scary.
I spent rest of the day to finish up my learning logs + art project reflections. (Thanks eric for giving me the answer.) I finally finished my learning logs (not fully completed, no reflection. ;P ) at 3:15. I also finished my art project at 3, gah, it's so poorly done because I rushed so much. I went to the library to turn it in but Kyono wasnt there. I was like WTF. SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD LEAVE AT 3:30. And I didnt want to go ask Wong Sensei... So I left to go catch the bus home. I was so pissed because I rushed the entire day to finish it!
/Ugh- fml today/ 明天会更好!!!!! Haa. Let's hope so.
Today is my grandpa's birthday.
Happy birthday yehyeh. I miss you.
:c
PARENTS GETTING BED TOMORROW. YES.