On sunday, 1/23/11 I went to my great grandma's funeral. It was the one across from Zippy's. That place was.. nice. lol. At one side, there was my great grandma in her casket and a lot of chair. At the other side was a place where we can have breakfast, have drinks. It was sad. Only 2 aunties fulled on cried. But I know we were all sad and had teary eyes. I was trying so hard not to cry. I only noticed that day that I was a weak and emotional person. =____=... I cry when I see people cry. They scare me. I was holding it in.. making me have a headache. Finally I couldnt hold it anymore so I leaned on Juana's shoulder. lol. She was comforting me. The priests kept talking about god. My great grandma didnt leave us, she's just taking a temporary departure. We will all meet again in heaven. oooo. I see. Then they showed a slideshow of pics of my great grandma. I was in one of the pics. :O After that, we sang a few songs about god and life. I found some of the stuff really... true and comforting. O___O.. Then we went in our cars and went to Kaneohe to the burial site.
We had a total of 10 cars including a Limo. So much people... It was at the same place that my grandpa is at. So they burried my great grandma with the casket. We gave flowers and said our goodbyes then went back to chinatown. We went to my uncle's restuarant, mini garden and have lunch. That lunch was super long, lasted 2~3 hours.
Then I came home