Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution - 2011

  • Time Management
    • I hope to be better at keeping time for this new year. No more being late!! Must be early, or at least be on time. This requires me to better plan out things ahead of time.  
  • Productivity
    • I hope to be more productive this year. I always say that I will do certain things, but always not doing them or doing them on time because I am too lazy. For this new year, I will be sure to take action, not just plan out goals, but actually doing them. FOR EXAMPLE: START READING THE SAT BOOKS. I also want to be faster at things, whether it is eating faster, finishing work faster or even walking faster. lol. Time is precious~~
  • Being more socialble
    • I hope to meet more new people this year. Just recently did I realized how lonely my 2010 was.. I sure need to meet more people. I don't necessary have to be friends friends with them, but just getting to know more people should be interesting. I sure don't want to be forever alone.. you know. lol
  •  Improving my communication skills
    • I suck at speaking, whether it is english or chinese. I need to learn how to better express myself. That will involve me speaking more and learning more words. By knowing more vocabularies, I can better explain things. I also need to fix my chinese grammar. Well, english too.