Thursday, January 13, 2011

A "Oh No" day.

As you read from the last post, I really didnt want today to come. haha.
My day was not that bad, surprisingly. Haha days like today are times where I am glad time is passing by so quick~
  • The English silly sell was embarrassing. I was the last person to go up, because according to the list, I was! It was so entertaining to watch my classmates sell strange items. They were all so prepared and hyped about it. They even brought scripts and props, and asked other classmates to participate in their scripts. (I felt so unprepared because all I had was a pencil). It was surprising yet interesting to watch my classmates like that because even the people who doesnt normally do their work were prepared. They were all so enthusiastic. T___T After I was done with mines, there was an awkward pause, then they started clapping and cheering. lol. Mines was very boring and awkward. My favorite one was of course, Ishimel's. He never fails to entertain us, never! He is so funny and smart~~.. Almost most of the people asked for him to be in their script cuz they know he will make it good. haha. What he was selling was... "nothing"! I thought that was extremely clever, especially "WHAT IS PERFECT? WHAT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING?" We were all like "NOTHING!". He was like: "YES, Then you should all buy the nothing!" haha!!! :D
  • Japanese Campus Tour recording wasnt that bad. I was surprised I memorized it all and got it all down!
  • Dentist was .. you know.. never good. But this time was not that bad. I've noticed that it's better now that I have braces. She cant completely clean my teeth. LOL. Uhm Yeah. haha.. Then after she was done cleaning, she took like 5 x-rays of my teeth. that scared the crap out of me. I was like: WUT. I HAVE 5 CAVITIES?! Then it turned out as nothing, they just wanted to have x-rays. For fun, you know. haha.... I got zero cavities this past 6 months. WOOOOT. That's good helen. Keep up the good work.
  • First time uploading photos to Costco via online today! ~
  • Kevin is so cute! I couldnt stop thinking about him today in school. hahahhahaaa.
  • Sally is now officially my very trusted weather woman. She said it was gonna rain, and it rains. hm.