Boo, I've been working on homework ever since the time i came home, and I am still not done. School is stressful these days. It's like never ending work, there's always so much work to do, but so little time. Or... is it just me? Maybe I am just a very very slow worker...
ANYWAYS. Because of the "washing machine" incident today, I found out that there IS a competitive side in me. Haha, I've always thought that I was too nice to be competitive. But today showed me wrong. I guess that's a sort of good thing? :)
Today we found out in History that our board was a B. WOOOOT. THAT'S AWESOME KID. He said we would get an A after rearranging some things. Bender: "I can't believe Mr.Jose said yours was a B. He's crazy. You guys' one is so blank!" - OH BOY, YOU JUST TOO JEALOUS. It's okay. I understand that jealousy is uncontrollable sometimes. LOL. Jk, I thought the same Bender. xDD