My eng teacher is such a racist.
She's always talking/ making fun of chinese people.
Today we read 3 poems about chinese people with their money.
And those poems.. were just freaking offensive.
I felt so offended, and I was the only chinese in my period.
No one to get offended with. -.- but still. omg.
The authors of those poems must really hate being chinese.
Like seriously?
......
And then we have to write our own poems about our race with money.
wtf? why money?
$$$$$...?
out of so many other wonderful things in this world that we can write about?
Today in history, we learned about WWII.
It's very amazing how Mr.Jose knows so many history.
Not only U.S history, he knows little stories about other countries too.. wow.
He must read a lot of history books in his spear time.
Why cant i be smart like that.. lol
We learned about Japan and ... yeah today.
About how Japan attacked china. :(
I just kept thinking about No Regrets during the lecture. lolol..
I also remembered how my grandma used to hide in the mountains during WWII...
:(
Because of Janey's request, I will write more.
So today in Chem, we had a lab~ My group was Bender, Sophia C and -
We had to count the beans so sophia and bender paired up.
And I was left with -. omg. He is so hot.
He is so tall, hot, white, and muscularly built (but not too much. just enough, yaaa know.)
It was a wonderful experience. LOL
He asked me a few questions about the lab. lolololol.
lalalllalala, so glad he's in my group and sits behind me.
Oh Oh oh. one more thing; he's smaaaart too.
that just makes it 9480932840928 times better. :)