Sunday, January 16, 2011

Volunteering weekend.

My body is so sore right now... My arms hurt from lifting all those chairs yesterday and today made my body more sore. I went to volunteer today, only me and Jordan were there, it's so quiet nowadays.
Today was my first time pushing a wheelchair with patient on it. lol. Idk why she told me to do that, scared me. Preparing for my competency test? I would fail for sure if today was my real competency test. haha. The first patient I pushed was this old man, he was like 180 pounds? =.= idk around there. He reminded me of my grandpa. :( The second patient I pushed was a mom who just gave birth to her kid, she was like 160lB lol. .. My arms are more sore now~~ T__T. I also walked around the hospital like 7 or 8 times today to deliver newspapers and gifts. Gahh, people need to stop calling in at so many different times. =.= ... I saw ZQ and aunty while walking to give a discharge so I talked to them a bit. haha~

After finishing work, I went to the 9th floor to visit my great-grandma. They no longer giving her those nutrient liquid thing, and she's not eating any food.. So she doesnt have much longer.. The doctor said either a few days or weeks..

My dad came over, we went to fishers because I really wanted some oil based color pencils. Bought a pack of 24 for 20$. gahhh. so expensive. =___= the 73 one was 103$. I WANT   ~w~