Here's review(: 1-5
-service: 2.5 because... You know. They are koreans. And therefore they were mean. LOL. But the waiter was cute.
2.food: 4 because we went so late, we missed out on the foods. Only drinks and yogurt were available. My Italian soda was okay(tho I think cpk was a bit better). My yogury was not bad too. Haha. Zack said the yogurt tastes like other yogurt places.
3. Looks: 5.1 LOL. That place is nice. Veeery asian. I felt like I was in china. The design of the place was good. Had many cute and interesting designs. Too bad we didn't go second floor. Zack said the bookshelf is fake. Ooo look so real. I liked the huge tree at the side. And the flower petals on the wall.
4. People watching: 4.3 yeh. Its a good place to spot pretty good looking people. LOL
I have a junk pic. Other pics will be posted. .when I'm not lazy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
