I had a weekend so great that I didn't have time to go online. :(
Friday Night: Went out to Waikiki with Kristine, Sallly and Alyson. ~
Saturday: Went to the Math meet ~ So glad I was just an alternate because I wouldve failed so bad. It was such a good experience. Saw many many smart people from other schools. ^^
At night: Went to FCity with Zhenning and ZhiQiang. The service was gooood. lol. The snow was not bad. I lovee the things that pop in mouth.! lol. The jello was in star shapes. ^__^ Let's go again next time. After that we went DonQ, Walmart .. after that we had no where else to go that was still opened. So we went waikiki! :D lol. Waikiki again~~. Walked around. and yeah yeah yeah. Came home at 11 somethin~ Two days in a row coming home at 11+. !!
Sunday: Went to SuiWah to help them with their craft workshop with the chinese club. I was happy with the amount of people that showed up. It was funn, very chinese ^^ I was doing the bracelets.. why me.. bracelets.. i am like the stupidest when it comes to that~ But I managed to help all those helpless kids. :D After that, we went to eat phooo. A table of 10 people! lol. It was fun but weird. ShunLong was sooo high. Scared me. :x lol. But thanks ShunLong! After that, I went DonQ with Kristine. Then later that night, went to shannon's house and she dyed my hair for me. Epic faiiiiled. lol. No difference. :( But oh wells. Covered my roots.! :D