Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LONG TIME TO SEE BLOGGER.

Valentine's day- It was just another day~ 我第17个没人的情人节~ haha me and Kaishan was talking about that. It's my 17th alone valentines. hahaha. anyways. We had career day. IT WAS AMAZING. They should do it more often.
1.  Financial Banker ~?~
It was so interesting... The working hours were awesome, noon - 1pm because that's when asian wakes up and begin their stock market. The program that company offeres was great. Can get 6 credits in one year + senior project. That guy from the company was cute ( that was why me and Alyson went there at the first place. hehe) The guy there talking with us was a Yale undergrat, then got his degree from Harvard. WOWWW.. >< He first got interested in highschool, when he bought the radio shack stock. hahaah. they talked so much about stocks and used these professional terms. The summer prog they have was to go to Asia, like BeiJing, Shang Hai, HK, Japan, Korea, Singapore and to learn and observe the stocks there. SO FUN!! I wanna join the club now...

2.Surgeon
That was awesome too. That man was so prepared and gave so useful infos. The job sounds very fun and cool. The robotic surgery was interesting. They use these heat burner things to make their way through the inside of the body, like to cut it open. But he went through 20+ years of school after highschool... I dont think I will have the commitment and money to do that. What was really interesting was how his group of surgeons were all from public school. That waianea(??) graduate went to Harvard.. So inspiring~ LOL.

3. Pharmacy School at Hilo
Eh that was lame. I dont like the idea of pharmacy school.. so boring.. and once u go there, its pretty set that u will become a pharmacist after graduating. Medical school is better >O

Sooo yeah- that was basically it.
I cant stop dramaing.
I need to study, read more....
We had an interesting teacher demo experiment in Chem today. Ms.naks lit a match and threw it in a huge water bottle with alcohol inside. It kinda pop/exploded like a firework. Created a mini fire then flames came out. I was sitting at the front, omfg scared me like fklsjfklajsdf. But at the beginning of the class, Ms.Naks was standing at the front of the class and she began crying. That scared me a bit. She had to put her dogs to sleep this weekend. :( It's so brave of her to just stand there and cry, while still managing to tell us what happened. If it was me, I would just not mention it and cry behind my desk or somewhere else. I would never have the courage to cry in front of everyone while they watching me... Anyways, she then showed us the last pics she took of her dog, who was high on drugs. She still managed to cracked a few jokes while showing us. -THUMBS UP- haha. but seriously, what's up with dogs this past week. Ms.Messier's dog lost her eye sight..