Friday night was so inspirational. I stayed up till 1+ to read some of our school's seniors' blogs. I went through all the pages and posts. He's so sweet>O !!
Saturday morning I stayed home and drama-ed while babysitting. Watched Taiwanese and Korean dramas. Those two types of dramas are not healthy when you watch too many of it. lol... They both so cheesy and lame.~~ After that I went online and looked up many many videos. Then did my experiments on myself. Haha I would say they were not too bad, because my mom approved! :D At around 9, I went over to Zhenning's house with my ipod, laptop and harddrive. His new house was pretty, it was dark and quiet too, with many fishies. lol... Stayed there for a while then went home~!
Sunday yooo. Went to hospital to volunteer. It's been a while. They were talking about me before I arrived. >O<.. Jordan was there as usual, it was comforting see him, he's so kind. And there was a new sunday volunteer. But only 3 total~! I did two discharges today. I had to push the patients. My hand hurt. I was kinda glad to be back, it was fun serving people! I feel like every time I go there, I learn something about life (EQ, health related stuff). Haha. After that, Dad took us to Alas + Don Q. Then I went to Zack's to get my stuffies back. He fixed everything. Woooot, you da best maaahn! I also got the harddrive, which means NEW HK DRAMAS. That will keep me busy for a looong while. <3. Came home, watched some more videos. googled some websites. I am more confident in the experiments now~ I wanna try it when I go out, but idk><
WOW.WOW.WOW.LA.LA.LA.LA. ^____~