Oh I see.
Okay.
我明白啦。~~
Time to withdraw!~!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Went to Kristine's house at 7:40 to change into the shirt Sally bought me[TY]. We matched~ Twins for first period. My first time doing this spirit thing, felt weird haha.
- Mr.Jose didnt even do anything or mention the twins thing. We were the 2nd pair of twins in class! well the other pair was REAL twins.. lol
- Learned to draw the bonds thing in Chem. Kinda confusing. I kinda get it, yet I kinda dont.
- English was watching the Good Earth. Ohh the man gonna get a mistress. Poor woman.
- Lunch was eating time. Didnt really feel like eating. 102.7 was at our school... playing music. A circle was formed for people to dance in. lol. okay.
- Art was mostly talking, no working. Me and Kaishan were talking so much that I think Ms.Sheets got mad at us. lol. well, i am like done with my sphere anyways. I NOW KNOW SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS AFRAID OF DOGS. YESS. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE. HI KAISHAN. lol. Well I think i am afraid of them more than her.
- Rode the bus home- My last time riding the bus with a bus pass this quarter. :( I WILL MISS IT. haha.
- My phone dropped out of my bag during the bus ride. The bus stopped, a lot of people got up and started moving around. My phone slided to the front of the bus. I didnt notice it was my phone until this boy gave it back to me. OMFG. So glad. He couldve just took it and left the bus. THANK YOU SO MUCH! and my phone is still working. yesss. THANK YOU PHONE FOR BEING SO STRONG. lol.. it dropped and slided so loud. People were like O__O OMG. lol..
All the things I need to do: Study for Alg 2 Chapter teset. Japanese Manga + Writing script for Campus Tour + Memorizing script. History mock trial script memorization [X___X Dont be mean to me tmr Alex.] Chemistry bonding worksheet. English worksheets and Power Plus and Outside Audience. +++++ LAUNDRY. FFF. 2 BUCKETS OF CLOTHES.