This morning I got to school very early with my breakfast, went into Jose's and ate while studying. It was 7:30. I was not the only one there, this other girl got there before me. I was a bit disappointed. LOL.JK.
Assembly was okay. I tried studying but failed. Some candidates(1) was so good at speaking publicly. It was just so natural for her. She didnt need paper to read off, and she walked to the middle of gym and interacted with audiences. I would not regret voting for her as president! And some of them are so... not used to it. lol. some speeches were eh. bad. Not saying that I would do better. Because I obviously dont have the courage to run or go give speeches like that. But the gym was so empty without the seniors. T___T No more spotting Kevin Yi. LOL. jk.
Period one was chill. Took the test, I knew everything except this one blank on the fill in the blanks so I asked Sally for help. lol. Then we watch a video about civil rights... This 14 year old black kid got beat up by white men and he was deformed. It was gross... I kept looking at the black guy who sat in front of sally while watching the video.. Because it was interesting seeing his reaction. No racist.
Lunch was chill.The day is getting hot. GAH CANT STOP LISTENING.
Period two was going over labs. I felt dumb. Ha, dont I always feel dumb in that class? Yep.
Period three, we had a sub. He was funny and dramatic. He was a drama teacher? EVERYONE loved him. LIKE SERIOUSLY. EVERYONE. He was so happy and hyper and funny. But yeah, everyone treated him like god. jk. But they all loved him. They kept telling him to make Messier get fired so he can be out permanent teacher. Then they talked about all the things that she does and how she treats her dogs like her babies. Even though I am not a lover for animals but I thought that was pretty darn rude.
Came home with Juana. and yadayadayada. It's 10 and I still never started on my hw. CANT STOP LISTENING TO COOL DOWN.
So I went on facerbook and talked to Ken.W for like 2 hours... It was so interesting... lol. I think my creepiness scared him a bit... But he scared me too! Child molesting and eating dogs?! lol.. and many other stuff.
This also scared me today, these two girls were high. :( off TOP AND GD'S HIGH HIGH. (Insert doing the high high dance/pose here. LOL)
Helen says (7:16 PM): Hi I am barbie. YOU MUST BE MY KEN? KISSS. XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX
Sally says (7:16 PM): Oh yessssss
Sally says (7:16 PM): Oh yessssss
Helen says (7:16 PM): KISSES AND HUGS BABE.
Sally says (7:16 PM): oh baby baby
Sally says (7:16 PM): oh baby baby
Kristine says (8:19 PM): uh no. psh. no LOL jk. I love you.
Helen says (8:19 PM): Kristine Hung. You scare me.
Helen says (8:19 PM): Kristine Hung. You scare me.
Kristine says (10:06 PM):
IM BACK HONEY
Helen says (10:06 PM):
WELCOME BACK HONEY BUNNY
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Kristine says (10:07 PM):
BB!
IM BACK HONEY
Helen says (10:06 PM):
WELCOME BACK HONEY BUNNY
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Kristine says (10:07 PM):
BB!