Friday, February 11, 2011

Why is the internet so quiet tonight- everyone went out to watch JustinB's movie. >O

Today was a very gloomy day. There was this huge huge huge storm cloud over the sky of Hawaii. It was scary. I thought 2012 came early.Just kidding. I thought there will be lightning and thunder, but it didnt happen. Haven't done this in a while: (Except I will add an AHA in every period)
Pd4- We continued to make our clay sphere. Maybe this project will not be as horrible as I thought. I like the idea of my sphere. The idea of an artwork is really important because if you are drawing something you like/have confidence in, you will automatically like the entire artwork.
Pd5- The test was not that hard, it was okay okay. The game was super lame. Our group is not even dumb..we had Megan I. like Yeah>O But we were the very last one to leave class(10 mins after 2nd bell-.- SENSEI>
Lunch/Tutorial- Lunch was patty. Dry and Junk ~~ During tutorial me, sally and juana played DDZ. Me and Sally totally ganged up on Juana. Surprised how she won once. lol. We were speaking in Chinese sharing what cards we have because Juana couldnt understand. That was fuuun, we such bullies lol. It's always good to know different languages. ^__~
Pd6- We learn < > with radicals. I was the second one to finish the work today, is it because this lesson was easy or was it because I was sitting by the smartest guy in class.. Why did ms.N put the tables together in pairs...now I have to sit with that scary MC... It began to pour and since we were in a portable, the sound of rain hitting the roof was really loud. People were asking to have a free period since we couldnt hear Ms.N. lol.ManChon told me I need more confidence in my math. I agree. very much.
After School- I decided to leave straight to bus stop because dont want to miss bus on a friday. It was raining and I was walking with ManChon. I told him: Do I have to share the umbrella with you while walking because I dont want to. He was like Okay then, I will just get rained on. And he did, the whole walk. hahahha. Then we got to the bus stop, ShunLong was standing there in the rain so I shared the umbrella with him. We talked about random stuff. My hand hurt from holding the umbrella up cuz he's so tall.. = = ... My AHA for this is... rain is not cool.

Came home- took naaaaap. I hate waking up in the dark after an afternoon nap. lol.. Guess whos not sleeping tonight! I then ate dinner. While eating, my dad began to talk about how I will not be allowed to get a new Itouch because it will distract me from my learning. LIKE SERIOUSLY? WTF? Everyone have like at least one of these electronics, and just.. wtf. I got mad and lost my appetite so I just quit eating and came inside my room. (Now I am a bit hungry. I am so unhealthy now, not eating all the things that I need to...) I noticed that I don't communicate with my parents nowadays. Oh wells.

stole from huang.Krist.I.N.E cool clouds huh.