Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Knock Knock. Who is it? It is I.

Aroha. Amigos. School is on- AGAIN!
Morning
I was super tired. My eyes- were just like burning... I saw Zack cross the street as I was on the bus.
haha funny funny. I saw in 4 times, in 4 days.
Saw him Saturday night, Sunday night, Monday morning, now Tuesday morning. lol
U.S History 
Took notes on JFK. Then had the last mock trial. Wow I never heard/noticed laurence in so long. lol.
Speaking of Laurence, his sister... omg Got into Stanford. WAH SO SMART. 
And she got full rides + scholarships for the 8 other colleges that she got accepted in.
My role model.
Chemistry
I am doing good on molarity and dilution. I am happy that I am on the same page as my fellow classmates. Ms.Naks kept hinting us about AP Chem and telling us it's not too late to "drop out". She is trying to scare us because she doesnt want to teach 2 AP Chem's. So far, 44 people signed up. So many people dropped out last year. I hope I make it!! I am so excited for the AP courses meetings. 
Lunch
Ate. Then walked around. Saw Henry F. Chatted with him. Poor boy, he owes Kristine $52 now. :D
English
Learned about grammar. ME LIKEY! Then did some Shakespeare language thing. Mrs.M chose me to insult someone. I was not prepared to be called on, so I was just like whatevers, ya know. LOL... Uh Yah.

-Bleh. Why did I have to keep seeing his ex today? TWO TIMES MAN. She's is so skinny/ Have a just right body. Gah.. I can't even compare. Ugh. .... Watch as the self confidence go down the drain.