Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pet Peeves

  • Judging- I don't like it when people say "Don't judge other people without getting to know them". I think it's kinda hard for us, human beings to not judge others. Once we see people / strangers that we never met before, we would look at them and start making inferences about them. I know we all do that, it's kinda hard not to. lol. So it's up to that person to change the way they dress or act if they don't want to be judged in a certain way. First impressions are really important. If you don't want to be judged that way, why act/dress like it in the first place? 
  • Disrespectful students. Why must you guys talk crap about the teacher and be so disrespect to her in front of her? Well I guess it's better if you are doing it when she's not around. But right at her face? That's just dumb. Just stfu already. Stop acting like you know it all, I am sure the teachers been through way more than you did. Ugh. Just so annoying sometimes. Esp people in my English. We all know that we don't really like the way she teaches. But the fact is that, she knows a lot about English. So why can't we just listen to her and learn from her? I like my classmates from my History and Chemistry classes. I bet those honor students only have other smart classmates in all their classes.