Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sucker Punch

Last night was fun fun fun.
I watched... SUCKER PUNCH. K. Let's begin.
At 6, Zhiqiang came pick me up then Zack. We went to Anytime Cafe at Kaimuki.
That place was pretttyy, but the food was ehh. It was very chinese also.
After eating, we went to Wards for movie.
We bought the ticket for Adjustment B. We were sitting in there waiting/watching thru the commercials.
Then I thought it would be a boring movie so I said let's go ask if we can switch.
We went to the guests services and surprisingly, we could change it. :D
Got our new tickets and then a line started to form outside the room.
We stood in line then went inside. :) Sat behind a row of cuteee young men.
There were soo many people. Almost all the seats in that big room was taken.
Saw jessica l. lol.
The movie was pretty good, I thought.
It was such a perfect movie for boys: pretty girls with great bodies in mini uniforms, fighting scenes, guns, more fighting, explosions, more violence.
Haha. I surprisingly enjoyed it.
Those girls were sad... That mentally illness house was a huge underground prostitute house.
I enjoyed this battle scene where they were in like WWII and they were fighting the germans to get the map.
All those dead germans were creepy, all wearing those masks...
I felt so unsafe about males after the movie because EVERY SINGLE MALE in the movie
was a bad person. lol. >(
We finished the movie then came home.
Some people thought the movie was confusing. Wth. I thought it was pretty straight forward. lol
It was a 7.6/10. :) I wanna watch again!
came home at 11. Went on MSN on my phone. chatted. till 12:40. lol.. on my phone.
Sad. Sad.