So last night I was up till 2AM working on... once again, Japanese projects. I finally finished my Community project at 2AM. Thank you Juana for drawing my manga, I might've had to pull an all nighter if you didnt help me. I then woke up at 6:40, so I had like 4 hours of sleep. Good job. At least I didnt sleep at 5, like this girl in my class... lol.
I sadly, missed the 7:40 bus, so I waited for the 8:03 one. Arrived at school at 8:15~~ Woo. lol.
-Assembly was very boring. Alyson always ditch assemblies now so I had to sit there alone. :( The entire thing was boring. lol. except the parts where cool people got awards. Good job Bender, great job!!. And kiki! and others. Anna got like everything, just like everytime. Well, this will be her last time~ lol. I wonder who will be Anna II.
-Art was nice. I am finally reenjoying my scratchboard. Too bad this will be our last class working on it... or my last time. T___T
-Lunch was yummy, or maybe I was hungry. Tried so hard to finish my manga, but did not~
-Japanese was sad. Those two seniors bullied me. -.- So weird to be in their group (Kenneth and Kevin).
-Math was sad. I was very lonely. lol. My friend Manchon left me to go to the other side of the class, so I was listening to my ipod while trying to do the math on my own while spamming terry. Yes, thats how bored I was.
-Waited for the bus with ShunLong, it's been a while. lol. This might've been my last time having a "bus stop convo" with him. T____T so sad.... Then got on the bus, woo, I got a seat. The bus was super crowded and the traffic was just horrible!. We were stuck in there for 30 mins. I took a nap, like the real deep sleeping kind. My head kept falling to the lady sitting next to me. That's how tired I was. lol. Since I am so tired, im debating on whether or not I should go movies tonight. But I really wanna watch something borrowed. :(